Instant Pot BBQ Ribs
Let your Instant Pot do most of the work for delicious, fall off the bone ribs!
- November 28, 2020
- Print this
- 1 Rack Baby Back Ribs
- 2 T Whole30-compatible BBQ Seasoning
- 1-2 C Whole30-Compatible Beef or Chicken Bone Broth
- 1/2 C Whole30-compatible BBQ Sauce
- Step 1
- Cut the ribs so that you have 4 pieces with 2-4 ribs per piece.
- Step 2
- Rub the seasoning into the meat on both sides.
- Step 3
- Pour the bone broth into the Instant Pot.
- Step 4
- Place the steamer insert into the Instant Pot.
- Step 5
- Arrange the ribs so that the pieces are standing up against each other.
- Step 6
- Close the Instant Pot and set for 37 minutes on high pressure.
- Step 7
- Allow the Instant Pot to release the pressure naturally or not, your choice.
- Step 8
- When you’re nearly ready to eat, preheat the broiler.
- Step 9
- Cover a sheet pan with foil.
- Step 10
- Using tongs, place the ribs on the sheet pan and brush on the BBQ sauce.
- Step 11
- Broil the ribs for 5-7 minutes. Watch them closely as you don’t want them too crisp!
- Step 12
- Step 13
- Using tong
Some of the links found on The Whole Pickle are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive a small commission. The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. I only recommend products or services I believe in. By using the affiliate links, you are helping support The Whole Pickle, and I genuinely appreciate your support.