BBQ Sausage and Potato Hash
Hashes are a beautiful thing in my book because they offer an easy way to combine a lot of flavor in one pan. They may not always be pretty, but they are always delicious! This Whole30 recipe is great for a quick weeknight meal.
- December 2, 2020
- Print this
- 1 Whole30-compatible kielbasa, sliced
- 2 C Diced Cooked Potato
- 1/2 C Diced Onion
- 1/2 C Whole30-compatible BBQ Sauce
- 1/3 C Sliced Mushrooms
- 2 C chopped Lacinto kale
- 1 T Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Step 1
- Heat a large saute pan over medium heat.
- Step 2
- Add the olive oil.
- Step 3
- Add the onion and cook until translucent.
- Step 4
- Add the mushrooms. Cook until the mushrooms release and take back up their liquid.
- Step 5
- Add the sausage. Saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Step 6
- Add the diced potatoes. Stir to combine.
- Step 7
- Add the BBq sauce. Stir to combine.
- Step 8
- Add the kale. Stir to combine.
- Step 9
- Season with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Step 10
Some of the links found on The Whole Pickle are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive a small commission. The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. I only recommend products or services I believe in. By using the affiliate links, you are helping support The Whole Pickle, and I genuinely appreciate your support.