Lemon Garlic Roasted Brussel Sprouts
These brussel sprouts end up with a warm nutty and sweet flavor. This recipe has converted me to a brussel sprouts lover.
- January 2, 2020
- 1 hr
- Print this
- 2 lbs brussel sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 10-12 garlic cloves peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 - 3 T olive oil
- 1 T kosher salt
- 1/2 lemon
- Step 1
- Preheat the oven to 425
- Step 2
- Place brussel sprouts and garlic on sheet pan.
- Step 3
- Drizzle with olive oil and salt. Toss to combine.
- Step 4
- Roast in oven for 30 minutes.
- Step 5
- Remove and squeeze the lemon over the brussel sprouts and garlic.
- Step 6
- Roast for 7 more minutes.
- Step 7
- Remove from oven. Enjoy!
Some of the links found on The Whole Pickle are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive a small commission. The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. I only recommend products or services I believe in. By using the affiliate links, you are helping support The Whole Pickle, and I genuinely appreciate your support.